We are currently looking to recruit a Health and Safety Consultant who has Construction and CDM Co-ordinator experience. This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about Health and Safety but can also work pragmatically, in a commercial setting. It is an exciting opportunity, ideally for someone who has 2 or more years’ H&S experience, the NEBOSH Certificate and preferably has the NEBOSH Diploma or is working towards it.
To apply for this role please send your CV and a short covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To provide competent advice and guidance to clients
- To provide Health & Safety Support to Directors and Consultants.
- Provide competent advice and guidance; committed to client satisfaction.
- Assist fellow Consultants and Directors to provide Consultancy services.
- Ensure that all H&S Documentation is compiled to a high degree of accuracy
- Ensure that any potential leads or marketing information is contacted as per directed by the Directors.
- NEBOSH Certificate
- Experience as a CDM Co-ordinator
- 2 years H&S experience ideally with in the construction industry
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Knowledge of H&S/Risk Management
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Contribute to referrals and business opportunities
- Attained, or working towards, the NEBOSH Diploma.
- Salary up to £30K dependant on qualifications and experience
- Bonus Scheme
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Car allowance.