Spectra has a team of highly qualified industry professionals. The nature of the business requires pro-active, reliable and forward thinking individuals to offer our clients the best possible service. Spectra has built a strong reputation within the market in which they operate through best practice and solid customer relations. Our work ethic provides a fast-paced, dynamic environment enabling staff to take on challenging roles and progress within the business. At Spectra we are always on the look out for talented new people to join our team. Please send your CV to us today. Current Vacancies: HR Consultant (permanent, Full time position) We are looking to recruit a HR Consultant to work closely with our senior HR Consultant. The Consultant will provide a timely and professional HR advisory service to our clients across a variety of sectors. The role will also include producing HR documents such as handbooks, contracts and letters on behalf of our clients. The role will involve some travel to our clients sites across the Northwest. The successful applicant will need to have:
- At least 18 months experience in a similar role.
- CIPD Qualified up to level 5
- good knowledge on all areas of employment law.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A good work ethic, able to provide a high quality service whilst striving for continuous improvement.
- Hold a current driving licence.