Andy Grimshaw, Operations Director at Spectra Compliance will be presenting on General Compliance Requirements expected by both small and large businesses today, and in particular the core 5 compliances:
- Fire Safety
- Legionella Risk management
- Asbestos Management
- Electrical Safety Compliance
- Gas Safety compliance.
Andy will provide an insight into what is required under the various Compliance legislations and what is expected of business owners and employers alike, to comply with what can be sometimes confusing legislative requirements.
Andy will provide a simplified viewpoint and clarification on who carries the “responsible person” duties for the various compliance remits, providing you with a greater understanding of how to manage your compliance requirements and to ensure that your organisation is abiding by both industry regulations and government legislation including case studies highlighting the risks of non-compliance.Thursday 19th July
Alison Kirk and Amrita Govindji, HR Consultants at Spectra HR will be presenting on HR essentials for SMEs including:
- A round up of GDPR.
- The aftermath and impact of the removal of Employment Tribunal Fees.
- Employment Law Update and Case Studies.
- Recruitment and Right to Work Checks.
- Managing Conflict at Work.
Stuart Beaumont, Director will talk about essential H&S topics for businesses with a focus on:
- Ensuring legal and insurance compliance.
- Hot topics currently being targeted by the HSE and Local Authority Inspectors