SME Safeguarding Masterclass
Thursday 6 December 2018, 09:00 – 13:00 Macdonald Tickled Trout Hotel, Preston (PR5 0UJ)
In this SME Safeguarding Masterclass, we will be concentrating on the latest Employment Law and Health & Safety updates to ensure directors, business owners and managers remain legally compliant and protected from unforeseen incidents, with the content of the workshop shaped specifically for growing and ambitious organisations.
We will be discussing some of the key ways you can ensure your business is working at optimal efficiency with efficient HR policies, and showing you how making sure yours are the right fit for your business. We’ll also be delving into recruitment and right to work checks, and all-important compliance essentials for your business.
The content will directly influence how to manage your employees to maximise profits and minimise costs and risk to the business and directors.
- 09:00 – 09:30 Arrival and tea/coffee
- 09.30 – 10.00 – HR and H&S Essentials
- 10.00 – 10.20 – Employment Status – Shareholder Agreements, Shareholder Employees and Director’s Service Agreements
- 10.20 – 10.30 – Tribunal Fees and Employment Law Updates
- 10.30 – 11.00 – Staying on the right side of the law
- 11.15 – 11.30 – Break
- 11.30 – 12.00 – Recruitment – What to ask at interviews & avoiding discrimination, Right to Work Checks & References
- 12.00 – 12.30 – Compliance essentials for your business
- 12.30 – Q&A and networking